Organic Apple Cake
Very simple organic apple cake, one of our most popular recipes. Special dessert for Thanksgiving.
Write a review
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup semolina flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 12 apples, grated without peeling them
- juice from one lemon
- 2 teaspoons vanilla sugar
- Preheat the oven to 395 degrees.
- Into a medium bowl combine together flour, semolina, ½ cup sugar. Mix them well until we have a white powder.
- Place the grated apples into a bowl. Add lemon juice, 1/2 cup sugar,vanilla and cinnamon. Mix very well.
- Into non-stick spring form pan add a layer of white powder, no more then one finger and then one layer apple mixture. Finally you will have 3 layers 3 layers of powder and apples. Apples will be the last.
- Bake for 40 minutes. No more then that. Remove, cool and serve.
- Enjoy organic apple cake for Thanksgiving!!