Jim Marrs is an award-winning journalist and has over 30 years experience with several Texas newspapers. In 1999, he began teaching a course on UFOs, perhaps one of the first university level UFO courses in the nation. Jim also investigated the U.S. Army’s remote viewing program three years before it was publicly acknowledged by the CIA and then produced “Alien Agenda.” In addition, his book, “Rule by Secrecy,” has been termed an “underground best-seller”.
- Above Top Secret
- Alien Agenda
- Crossfire: The Plot That Killed Kennedy
- Inside Job
- PSI Spies: The True Story of America’s Psychic Warfare Program
- Rule by Secrecy
- The Rise of the Fourth Reich
- The Sisterhood of the Rose
- The Terror Conspiracy: Deception, 9/11 and the Loss of Liberty
- The Trillion-Dollar Conspiracy
- Our Occulted History: Do the Global Elite Conceal Ancient Aliens?
- assassination of John F. Kennedy,
- Population Control
Marking the 50th anniversary of the assassination of John F. Kennedy, investigative journalist Jim Marrs reflected on the nature of the JFK assassination cover-up, noting that it has been maintained for all these years by obfuscation and the presence of “too much information.” As such, he said, the case has spawned endless debates over details both great and small, resulting in confusion for the general public to the point of exasperation and, eventually, apathy. Marrs also decried the Warren Commission as a public relations effort whose goal was to “show the world that America was not a banana republic, where the government can be changed through conspiracy.”