Cannelloni with ricotta and spinach
Write a review
- 12 sheets lasagne EGG
- SPINACH 500 GRAMS
- 200 GRAM COTTAGE CHEESE
- 100 grams mascarpone
- 1 deciliter FRESH CREAM
- 1 teaspoon BUTTER
- t tablespoon. Grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon. NUTMEG
- to taste SALT
- to taste. PEPPER
- Preparation of cannelloni to spinach and ricotta
- 1) To make the recipe for cannelloni spinach begins to prepare the sauce: Peel the garlic and let it fry in 4 tablespoons of oil, then delete it and add the tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper, combine 3-4 basil leaves and cook for 20 minutes.
- 2) Prepare the filling for cannelloni mixing in a bowl the eggs, minced meat, crumbled sausage, provolone cheese, chopped ham, a few leaves of marjoram and 2 tablespoons oil. Add a pinch of salt, freshly ground pepper, a little 'pepper and a sprinkle of nutmeg.
- How to cook and serve the cannelloni
- 1) Lessa cannelloni for 2-3 minutes in boiling salted water. To prevent sticking add water 2 tablespoons oil. Scola cannelloni al dente and pass them under cold water to stop the cooking and lower the temperature.
- 2) Stretch the cannelloni cooked on a towel and, with the help of a spoon, Stuff with a little 'of the prepared stuffing.
- 3) Arrange the cannelloni to JFK on a buttered casserole dish and cover them with plenty of sauce and a generous sprinkling of Parmesan. Cover the pan with aluminum foil and bake at 180 ° C 350 ° F or 30 minutes. After half an hour has passed, discover the pan, raise the temperature to 200 degrees° C (400 degrees° F) and cook for another 10 minutes. Serve warm cannelloni with the remaining sauce.